Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Sales Enablement Content Developer
As a Netskope Sales Enablement Content Developer, you will help design highly engaging training and support tools for our global Sales organization. The focus will include bite-sized/micro-learning content, accreditation-style content, and various “kits” of curated and developed content in support of different solutions and initiatives.
- Develop and curate Sales-centric content into e-learning materials
- Partner effectively with Sales Enablement PM’s and other stakeholders to design and develop content to augment curated materials into cohesive enablement solutions for Sales.
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules related to training and enablement programs/projects
- Ensure all of project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Track project time, resource allocation and cost data through appropriate project tracking software. Experience with Asana and/or Smartsheets is desired.
Required Capabilities and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a curriculum development role or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in designing training that includes gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation, preferably for a Sales audience.
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design methodologies, such as ADDIE, Bloom’s Taxonomy and/or SAM. Certification in instructional design preferred
- Preferred PMP® industry certification and all requirements associated with the certification as per the PMP® guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing eLearning programs while working in cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders in a technical environment.
- E-Learning design and deployment experience using various tools
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Showpad, Mindtickle or Brainshark to create, deliver and track sales training activities and rep usage
- Familiarity with SCORM, online learning, learning technology, instructional, graphics, and/or web design or development skills using various tools/software (Articulate, Captivate, or similar), Cornerstone Moogle, Docebo LMS (or similar)
- Experience using audio and visual editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia, Audacity, Premiere, Photoshop, GIMP, SnagIt, etc. or similar)
- BS/BA in communication, education, design, or related field (or a technical field).