As the Sales Enablement Content Lead, you'll play a key role on the Revenue Operations team at Ripple, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we accelerate our go-to-market strategy. You'll work directly with field enablement leadership, product marketing, and design to help craft our enablement content and training programs. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a natural curiosity for enabling the success of a global team.
This individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical teams, as well as across other geographies. Come prepared to act as a key partner to the team -- rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Partner with internal teams such as Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to develop enablement materials and training programs
- Work closely with Product Marketing to understand product positioning and messaging as well as help with new product launches to ensure the field teams are enabled prior to new releases
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is relevant, and the best technology is being used
- Build, test, and load engaging e-learning and coaching content for use in various platforms including Showpad
- Use Metrics to track engagement, ramp success, and performance improvements. Prepare reports for stakeholders on these metrics
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments
- Partner with field enablement leadership to support onboarding with an opportunity to develop your facilitation skills
- Promote field highlights outside of the RippleNet organization so others can understand how their work impacts the success of the field teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience, specifically 2+ years of experience in sales education, product marketing, or content creation in a fast growth company setting.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Learning & Development, or related field
- Excellent communications skills including storytelling with words, visuals, and data, presenting, editing, and writing, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Has a proven track record in working cross-functionally to build successful content and training programs and can provide examples.
- Can take on multiple projects at a time because you are highly organized, able to prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help.
- Likes working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Has a strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions.
- Has an innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work.
- Experience with a learning management and/or content management system is a nice to have.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.