At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
As the first Sales Enablement hire at Merge, you will help set the foundation for our growth. You will work side-by-side with our GTM leadership team and play a vital role in the success of the Sales organization by building and owning how we onboard, ramp, train, and constantly up-level our sales team members while developing a world-class sales culture.
- Own the design and implementation of sales training and development along with the content and technology to support it
- Drive productivity across the sales organization and develop a selling culture rooted in MEDDPIC qualification framework best practices
- Manage the onboarding and certification process for new sales employees; develop processes to reduce ramp-up time and ensure a positive new hire experience
- Ensure information about competitive landscape, customer profiles & case studies, sales process & buyer personas is housed in a central location and easily accesible
- Measure and report on sales team performance to inform training and development efforts
- Collaborate with product leaders to make sure that sales team members are constantly aware of changes and developments in Merge's products and services
- Ensure the sales function stays up-to-date with industry trends, customer news, and changes in the competitive landscape
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Enablement at a growth stage, B2B SaaS company
- Experience creating sales training and certification processes
- Extensive experience building content in G Suite and Powerpoint
- Experience with GTM tech stack a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong, Apollo, Vitally, Chilipiper, Sales Navigator, Atrium)
- Strong project management, analytical, and collaborative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The cash compensation range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000.
- Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications. In addition to cash compensation, all employees receive an equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
Merge is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.