Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Engineer (SOLA) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Sales Engineer (SOLA), you will drive when working together and supporting the Latin America Sales Team from a technical perspective. You will be an integral part of the sales cycle helping to overcome challenging technical questions and issues. You will also be working closely with our partners, technical resources and be responsible to make sure that their technical knowledge on Acronis products is up to date and accurate. This is a very dynamic role and you will have the option to evolve and take your career to the next level.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage with customers, partners, service providers, and sales account team to execute and/or coordinate activities to sell Acronis solutions and increase brand awareness
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to Service Provider/customers/channel partners
- Develop business proposals outlining Acronis solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies & requirements
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners, and public audiences on Acronis’ technology and solutions
- Develop, deliver and manage technical validation activities (technical presentations, demos, and proof of concepts) and internal trainings covering products/services and competitors
- Participate in onsite and remote meetings and roadshows with prospective customers and partners as an Acronis technology expert by conducting demos, and pitching Acronis products and technologies
- Collaborate with account managers to influence, develop and manage sales account strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key technical decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers within target accounts
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions
- Position solution propositions and build relevance to the customers environment and situation
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Sales Engineer position
- Fluent English and Spanish both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus
- Relevant experience with data center IT architecture design including cloud-based applications (ie. Backup, Disaster Recovery, Mobile File Management) and business continuity solutions
- Security / Cyber Security Knowledge in one/some of the following areas: Patch Management, Vulnerability Assessment, EDR, Network Security (e.g Firewall)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft (Linux or other operating-system beneficial)
- An understanding of databases, SQL, Exchange, and SharePoint, knowledge of Oracle, and knowledge of Hyper-V & VMware Virtualization platforms, MariaDB useful
- Experience in supporting sales teams in selling cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and product offerings for cloud-based services/solutions of competitors
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
- Ability to articulate and understand Acronis technologies and the benefits that can be applied with applications of Acronis solutions to the customers environment
- Strong understanding of competitive technologies, competitor positioning, counter-arguments, and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical and Interpersonal Skills - must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations
- The ability to confidently articulate technical and business value propositions
- Being a team player, proactive and dynamic, prepared to engage on social platforms about relevant technical topics
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to travel, including international, up to 25% as needed
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.