WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
About The Position
While this is a remote position, the candidate must currently live in the Alabama/Florida panhandle area. No relocation will be provided.
The Sales Execution Manager will be responsible for driving sales and execution of BeatBox Party Punch, with distributor partners through targeted accounts in the assigned market while executing National/Regional and Local Chain Programming.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Garner and maintain strong relationships with distributor, targeted retail accounts and retail chain customers
- Drive distribution, display execution and merchandising standards
- Ensure distributors have all necessary tools (POCM, Sales sheets, programming info, etc.) to execute in the marketplace
- Execute retail chain programming
- Effectively manage resources and budgets and keep territory sales growth in line with company revenue goals
- Identify Pricing and programming opportunities, providing feedback to Region Director or Commercial Manager, in order to build a strategy around them and work with distributor to execute
- Identify event opportunities in your area that will translate national programs into successful local activation through product sampling, event partnerships, on-premise & off-premise activations
- Align with Region Director & Field Marketing Specialists to support activations, merchandising, and sales blitzes in your area
- Develop relationships with on premise managers, off premise managers, operations managers and distributor sales and marketing departments
- Ride-along’s with distributors to help with sales support and ensure the proper BeatBox brand selling story
- Adherence to CRM Platform) for ALL in market store visits achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals set for but not limited to sales, distribution, displays and shelf space
- Visit an average of 36 accounts per week or a minimum monthly total of 144 accounts
- 2+ years sales experience in the beverage alcoholic industry. Experience working as a distributor or supplier required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Existing relationships with key chain and independent accounts preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary; start-up company in hyper-growth mode
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and adopt company software applications
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Future Proof Brands/BeatBox Beverages is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.