Are you ready to take the next step in your tech sales career at a market-leading company in the travel industry? Join our international, dynamic and supportive team in Barcelona!
At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Senior Sales Executive role...
You will become a trusted advisor to hotel owners, building awareness about how our products can benefit their property. You will have the chance to learn about the challenges that accommodation providers face, and offer a solution that will bring value to their day-to-day and bottom line. Joining SiteMinder as the leader in dynamic hotel revenue management, you will be at the forefront of innovation in the sector.
We won't throw you into the deep end - you'll be trained on our products, industry and sales processes. We have a month-long sales training and onboarding program to make sure you are set up for success. You will be supported by a dedicated sales coach and a buddy, as well as your team leader, who will coach and motivate you to achieve your professional goals.
What you’ll do…
- Rock a headset like it’s going out of style - you’re busy reaching out to customers and spending 80% of your time on outbound calls
- During these calls, you’re finding and creating sales opportunities, showing off our solutions to customers, and personalising our platform to their needs
- Chatting with the people in charge of running things and bringing value to their day
- Hotel Owner having a hard day? You’ll find out why and talk about what we can do to help
- You’ll be working independently but never alone - our team managers are here to make you shine!
- Celebrate the successes of the day, because, let’s be honest, you earned it
- Continue learning about yourself and adding to your skill bank with our career growth, development and progression plans
What you have…
- A commanding phone presence to call on customers in English
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales
- Writing skills to knock out a thoughtful email
- Be fearless in leading meetings with customers
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Self motivation and drive to continually grow
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home)
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.