We are Hiring a USA Sales Executive!
D-Fend Solutions Inc., a world leader in counter unmanned aerial vehicles, (c-UAV)/counter drone technologies is seeking an experienced sales executive to join our growing North American team.
This position is located in DC and will play a key role in our fast-growing start-up and assist in expanding our business in the defense, homeland security, law enforcement, commercial and critical infrastructure sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, pursuing new sales prospects across all sectors and building and maintaining a strong customer base in these sectors.
Specific Duties and Activities:
- Sells our advanced solutions by establishing contact with customers from one or more verticals - Airports and Aviation, Department of Justice, Federal law enforcements.
- leverages existing and/or develops new relationships with prospects.
- Builds, grows, validates, and maintains a pipeline of identified and qualified opportunities.
- Drives deals to closure and upsells new capabilities to existing customers.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance on current and emerging capabilities within the company
- Identifies current on industry trends, market activities, customer needs, and competitors.
- Prepares periodic reports as will be defined and quarterly business review presentations to management.
- Maintains accurate and validated knowledge of potential customers standards, guidelines, policies, and technology initiatives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Represents company at industry-related events, attends relevant conferences and networking events.
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, leveraging existing networks, and the use of social media and develops effective channels to support sales activities.
- The location of this position is in DC
- Strong relationships within one or more verticals - Airports and Aviation, Department of Justice, Federal law enforcements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to lead sales engagements and meetings.
- At least 7 years experience successfully executing & closing sales campaigns in relevant markets.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize efforts, and adjust quickly.
- Ability to travel frequently (~50%).