MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English/Chinese speaking Sales & Growth Director to help accelerate growth of our China office. Our Growth Monk will help build relationships and find new clients that want to make digital campaigns, platforms, e-commerce, installations and mobile applications. You’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as an award-winning creative production partner with new clients in China.
As an ideal candidate, you should have demonstrated success in a measured & commission driven compensation model, with a history of achieving lead conversion and revenue targets.
In summary, we are hiring for an established, strategic-minded sales professional with a winning track record.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this key position, you’ll specialize in setting up, stewarding and scaling successful production partnerships for digital campaigns, content production, platforms, mobile products, and digital installations.
- Develop new business opportunities by reaching out to the right people, and by being the right person when clients reach out to us.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of awards winning cases.
- Identifying areas of new opportunity and designing strategies and market leadership to expand within the account
- You’ll provide qualified leads with inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as the best production partner for their next project.
- You’ll set up meetings and act alongside our in-house creatives and producers to work towards a successful sign-off, turning contacts into contracts.
- Develop business for key regions and accounts, maintain a contacts list of relevant clients, and update Hubspot in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Manage partnerships with advertising and industry festivals, award shows and other relevant events to increase awareness for MediaMonks and engage in speaking and networking opportunities.
- You’ll act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands clients’ brand and business needs, developing an ongoing roadmap for continued success.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- For this high-level role, we’re looking to hire a true Sales Developer with at least 7 years of strong region & global network, preferably in digital, production and/or agency.
- This senior-level role requires someone who understands the objectives of companies in China & APAC region and the emerging digital ecosystem in Asia
- You have the experience of leading the creation of proposals for complex deals and projects
- You can effectively manage the start of important relationships, understand the objectives of global brands and media organizations, and can convince clients that our capabilities help them hit their KPIs.
- You speak fluent English & Native Chinese and hold yourself at the highest professional level.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You have a passion for the technology and innovation markets and are adept at following trends and speaking about their impact on companies and products.
- You have experience leading teams to create proposals and can come up with solutions from both a basic technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new (production) technologies and digital (business) trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You are amazingly likeable, thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties.
Become our Growth Monk
If you share our love for digital and have that mentality to get stuff done, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) partner in any digital field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.