We are looking for a passionate, driven sales manager who wants to be a part of something big. As a Sales Lead for the EMEA Region, managing Enterprise Accounts you will deliver massive value by leading a team of enterprise sales and key account managers, driving digital transformation for large, well-known enterprises. Many corporations are still in the beginning of their journey, and you’ll be the professional, consultative expert who helps them realize the benefit of having one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
Of course, we are a team and you will have all the support necessary from Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Sales Development, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc. However, you and your team are the owner of each sales cycle, and your comfort with leading the account team, propelling negotiations, and finalizing agreements will drive the success of the Large Enterprise segment.
- Role Level: Line Manager
- Direct Reports: 5 (x2 Account Executive, x2 Account Managers, x1 Business Development Rep)
- Reporting to: VP of Sales EMEA
- As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will primarily define the acquisition & expansion strategy within Enterprise Market segments across EMEA
- You will target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations. This includes the following:
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Lead cross functional Enterprise taskforce meetings, collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
- Lead your team to exceed annual quotas targets and develop their knowledge and skills
- Prepare accurate forecasts, build a funnel to cover bookings targets, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. partners, Customer Success teams, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership – when needed.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
What we look for in you
At least 4 years of experience in hands on enterprise sales before managing or leading a team
- B2B SaaS business development and sales experience
Experience with managing a multi-million euro plus pipeline and closing 6-digit ARR contracts
- Ability to develop and foster executive-level relationships with senior decision-makers in Information Technology, Human Resources, and Operations roles
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Excellent sales discovery, presentation, solution selling, value proposition, and negotiation skills
- A referenceable track record of positive attitude, teamwork, and success
- Experience selling into enterprise customers in different EMEA markets
- Experience in target market segments: Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare
- Languages: English at full professional proficiency + German at full proficiency
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention, including being actively involved in a sales process and negotiation
Resilience/grit and a can-do attitude
- Expertise in digital technologies
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- SaaS business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- Other European languages at full professional proficiency (French, Spanish, Dutch)