As the Sales Leader, you have the opportunity to touch millions of people’s lives through sharing the CLEAR experience with each of them. You will be an expert in driving sales at multiple locations across the country. You will build and execute the plans deliver on these objectives. Using data and metrics, you will measure success, rapidly identify opportunities, and continuously optimize. This will be done in a way that represents CLEAR’s brand and values, while ensuring an outstanding customer experience.
He/She will interact extensively at multiple levels and with cross-functional teams to drive sales performance, sales initiatives, exceed goals, develop and communicate sales programs.
- On a day-to-day basis train and and motivate sales talent to meet and exceed sales goals through setting clear sales expectations, relentless follow through, and having an inspirational style
- Operate on the ground, providing immediate feedback and coaching to develop talent
- Identify best-in-class sales techniques within the organization and implement across the organization
- Provide actionable sales reporting, sales analysis, and metrics to continuously improve the sales process and drive revenue – identifying opportunities/actions to drive sales
- Analyze sales activities and metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased membership conversion
- Implement change through an effective change management process
- Be inventive and creative, challenge the status quo, to optimize sales
- Share learnings with senior leadership team
- In collaboration with Operations, Finance and HR, build sales goals and determine appropriate compensation plans to align goals and drive performance
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 13 – 15 years of experience in sales, sales best practices, measurement
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience with planning, tracking, and improving sales results
- Passion for people with a demonstrated ability to motivate, engage and inspire people
- Passion for CLEAR and our ability to change the customer experience while enhancing safety and security
- Experience in identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Functional knowledge of statistics as applied in a business environment.
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to sales operations, processes, and systems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends, identify solutions, and implement them effectivley
- Expertise in working with cross-functional teams (especially sales, operations, finance, legal, service, and customer support).
- Established record of accomplishment in collaborating with high-level executives, as well as employees
- Experience leading effective change
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with ability to build strong business relationships
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis