INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Altopro Inc on the search & selection of Sales Manager for its US operations
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WORKING FOR ALTOPRO
Altopro is a privately-owned producer of biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP) and has been conscientiously serving the flexible packaging industry for 30 years. The solid foundation of providing flexible packaging films to the food industry has led to many new and highly specialized film types.
The company started operations in March of 1985 in Mexico City; in 1997, as demand increased for both commodity and specialty products Altopro Inc. was established in Houston, TX, to better serve North American customers.
Today, Altopro continues to grow with the opening of a new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant that will increase the company’s production by 30%. This recent investment makes the North American market a business priority. We encourage you to consider joining Altopro as a Sales Manager and significantly contribute to a growth story in the North American market, while continue developing your career. You will join…
· A leader in the manufacturing of BOPP film industry;
· A company with the highest operational standards and a sincere commitment to technical service, product development, and quick response to customers.
· A company in growth mode – Altopro is expanding in the U.S. and building a sustainable competitive advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Overall: Reporting to the president and CEO of the company, we are seeking an outstanding individual to join Altopro´s North American operation as a Sales Manager. You will function as an individual contributor, working independently to effectively drive new business development and market share growth in the US. If you are highly motivated, driven, and flexible and have the ability to build great relationships with existing customers as well as develop new business, this is a great opportunity for you to explore. The location of the position is flexible, at a reasonable distance from a major airport. Going more granular, you will…
- Be responsible for all existing accounts in the US, including re-candle relationships
- Identifying, understanding and communicating customer and industry needs to the organization
- Building strong, effective, multi-layer relationships with varied buying influencers across key accounts
- Developing and implementing account strategies to achieve growth and profitability expectations
- Bringing in new profitable business
- Building and maintaining and active opportunity pipeline
General sales activities
- Developing mastery of Altopro’s products, services and offerings to identify spoken and unspoken needs of customers and prospects.
- Maintaining basic understanding of competition – production, processes, activity, structure and capabilities
- Participating in pricing and contract analysis, and monitor current profitability
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and project timing
- Completing administrative functions in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of building and expanding sales in the flexible packaging film industry
- Snacks, bakery and confectionary packaging
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Master's Degree in Business or related field
- Snacks, bakery and confectionery packaging
- Players on the flexible packaging industry in the US market
- Computer: MS Office
- Communication: verbal, written
- Organizational skills
- Language: Spanish
People & Relationships
- Communicative - communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships, prefers working in a team
- Consultative - good listener and an agreeable person; consults with others; tolerant of different perspectives and opinions
- Socially Confident - Is socially skilled, with charm and charisma, takes the initiative in making contacts; fits in with a wide range of people; good at presenting and public speaking
Tasks & Projects
- Creative - Curious and inquisitive, always seeking and generating new ideas, with an active imagination; readily embraces radical ideas and approaches
Drives & Emotions
- Flexible - Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances; able to change behavior; thrives on variety and frequently changing environments
- Resilient - Always sees the positive aspects of a situation; copes well with any problem; avoids blame and self-criticism; resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
OTHER RELEVANT TRAITS
- Seeking & Embracing Change - Seeks ways to challenge the status quo; willingness to embrace changes positively and openly
- Learning & Improving - Focus on learning new ways of working and improving approaches to meet goals. Learns from feedback and experience
- Collaborating with Others - Orientation towards collaborating effectively with others to achieve goals. Recognizes the importance of consulting with others, harnessing the views of the wider team
- International mindset
- Sense of ownership / entrepreneurship spirit
- Start date – Immediate
- Expected travel – 80%
- Home office
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sales Manager - Houston - Altopro job post.