The Enterprise Account Executive team at Stripe works to help some of the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world take advantage of Stripe. You’ll lead and coach high-performing sales executives, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with prospective Stripe customers.
We are looking for a self-starting leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
In this role you will:
- Recruit, train and lead a team of sales professionals
- Build new processes and sales plays for a growing Digital Native & Enterprise business
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth.
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs.
We are ideally looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of sales experience and 5+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading sales in a high-growth technology environment.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for helping to scale new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.