Since 2016, it has been Meero’s mission to make life easier for artists and customers alike by connecting top-name brands directly to visual creators while alleviating the tedious work for both parties. As part of this mission Meero provides at scale visual production services for large brands and startups.
From our state-of-the-art image editing technology to our global team presence, Meero’s core pursuit is to enable creators to do what they do best: create; all while Meero seamlessly absorbs the heavy lifting of content generation for our clients!
The Sales Manager will accelerate our go-to market sales strategy and lead a sales team to drive execution in our US market. To be outstanding in this role, you should be an empathetic leader with first-hand enterprise sales experience and adept negotiation skills. Lastly, this role will function alongside operations, product and marketing to identify, scope, and build new revenue opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with CEO North America to develop and execute strategies and processes to achieve revenue goals and other sales related targets
- Prepare and manage forecasts and KPI reporting for the leadership team and QBRs, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Hire, onboard and train a high performing sales and customer success team members
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Optimize the sales process for outreach, on-boarding, engagement, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams, including Operations, Product and Marketing
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Proven success as an enterprise software/tech leader
- Relevant sales experience including management of Sales and Customer Success functions
- Experience building and scaling sales organizations at Series A-C companies
- History of exceeding quota as an individual contributor
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Experience working for an international company
- Strong EQ, the ability to listen with empathy, and communicate effectively as a player/coach
- Recruiter phone call
- Interview with US HR
- Interview with future manager/business case
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.