Quantcast is hiring for a Sales Manager working on our Field Sales team based in Paris.
Our mission is to champion a free and open internet. We are an advertising technology company and the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences.
As a Sales Manager, you will drive sales of Quantcast across France to agencies and brands directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation. You will negotiate trade agreements and develop key agencies & clients business contacts.
This is a unique opportunity to grow with our business, join an enthusiastic team who is shaping the future of the internet thanks to a high-performing and innovative technology!
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and owning a sales strategy and business plan for advertising/media agencies and brands in France
- Effectively presenting Quantcast capabilities and offerings in the digital ad marketplace
- Developing the sales pipeline and effectively account managing Quantcast's existing customers in France
- Comprehensively expanding with new customers, both through advertising/media agencies and directly to brands
- Continually analysing sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPI’s and challenging targets
What you already have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales position with the programmatic online advertising/media landscape
- Proven track record in managing and developing large strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Impressive leadership characteristics along with a dynamic personality and ability to bring people with you
- Strong relationships/contacts across French media agencies & direct clients
- Fluent in French and English
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.