We are looking for a Sales Manager with experience leading a team of account executives. The Sales Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for driving performance from their team, reporting forecasts, trainings, and will have a hand in recruiting. Our product, Peek Professional SaaS tools help activity operators manage bookings and run their entire business similar to OpenTable for restaurants.
Peek makes the world's tours & activities easily bookable -- anytime, anywhere. Our industry-leading technology, Peek Professional, empowers operators to better manage and grow their businesses. Peek.com and our award-winning mobile app connect people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities” and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again”.
Peek’s investors include technology veterans such as Eric Schmidt (Google), Jack Dorsey (Twitter, Square), David Bonderman (TPG) and Carl Sparks (Travelocity). In 2014 Peek was named one of the world's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Travel by Fast Company and one of the 50 Best Websites by TIME. Peek’s CEO was named one of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30. Peek’s 40+ person team brings together experience and expertise from the likes of OpenTable, Google, Eventbrite, Gilt Groupe, Trulia and Symantec.
- Manage 8+ Account Executives and drive performance
- Create and conduct team trainings/new hire programs/ sales incentive plans
- Define, track and drive attainment of sales metrics, forcasting, and KPIs
- Eliminate friction in the sales cycle through standardization of policies and procedures to optimize the sales funnel
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS company
- 1-3 years relevant Sales Management experience
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Profficient in CRM
- Experience modeling potential compensation and quota structures
- Experience researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the work flow of an inside sales force