At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers and connect them with employers around the world seeking top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and determination to improve the status quo are only a few of the many resources the remarkable Andela team brings with them.
Andela’s sales team is growing rapidly. We are looking for a hands-on Sales Operations Analyst who will drive enablement, surface data and support the administrative operational needs of the sales team.
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage, organize and ensure quality assurance of data.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to provide business insights through reports and dashboards.
- Provide day-to-day support to the sales/partnerships team to help meet their goals and promote growth.
- Collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that CRM details are entered accurately and timely.
- Assist management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies; make recommendations and execute on improvements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Success and Finance.
- Monitor and analyze sales pipeline and sales team performance.
- Help in the on-boarding of new sales team members with training and materials.
- Remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a high growth start up.
- Assist the marketing team with data integration from marketing automation platform.
- Design and build new CRM and Keynote-based reports based on business needs and objectives.
Requirements (what makes you a great fit for this role):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or sales enablement
- Experience in and knowledge of modern sales/marketing technology stacks
- Strong analytical and Excel skills; passion for data
- SalesForce.com experience (or similar)
- Extremely well-organized, with strong attention to details
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy at Andela
- Startup experience is a plus