BuildZoom is modernizing the $1.2 trillion remodeling and construction industry through a data-driven marketplace built on a foundation of objectivity and transparency. Since emerging from Y Combinator in 2013, we've grown rapidly, and currently help over 1.2 million people make critical decisions about their homes each month.
Before BuildZoom, the remodeling industry had the lowest rate of consumer satisfaction in the market. We’ve fundamentally improved the experience for millions of consumers by providing a data-driven method of finding a contractor who not only is a perfect match for a specific construction or remodeling project, but also one the homeowner can trust.
As a Sales Associate at BuildZoom, you will be chiefly responsible for ensuring that our outbound sales team operates smoothly, working on the best contractors for the highest value projects we see.
In this impactful and diverse role you’ll:
- Leverage our industry-leading insight and data to identify the contractors best suited for a given project
- Organize and prioritize our outbound efforts to attract those contractors
- Run email campaigns to contractors to solicit inbound interest in projects
- Help formulate, evolve, and execute our strategy to attract and delight the best contractors in the industry
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our operations, product, and growth teams to improve the quality of our value proposition
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You have 1-2 years of solid work experience (top recent grads are encouraged to apply!)
- Strong analytical skills: proficient with spreadsheets; proficient with or able to learn SQL
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience is a plus but not necessary
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of BuildZoom
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- You have curiosity and passion to continually learn and implement sales techniques that allow you to achieve your personal best
- You are interested in making an impact at a tech startup and growing with our company!
- Previous sales experience
- Familiarity with real estate, construction, or remodeling industry
- Experience working at a startup
What we are offering to you:
- Amazing new office in the Midtown district of Downtown OKC!
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses plus the opportunity to earn equity!
- Ongoing mentorship and career development from BuildZoom management
- Exposure across the organization to operations, customer success, marketing, and product
- Dinner/happy hour outings at the best local restaurants
- Fully paid medical and dental benefits, paid for gym membership, and unlimited office snacks and drinks!
- Team building and volunteer events throughout the year
- A rocket ship start-up environment(we grew 8x in the last year!) based in the Silicon Valley
We carefully hire the best talent we can find and prioritize people who bring out the best in us and in their colleagues. This is an important role with a huge amount of upward potential.
If you think you fulfill most of these criteria and can add something special to our very positive culture, please send your resume or LinkedIn profile our way!