Are you looking to apply your user-centric thinking to support audacious goals at a rapidly growing, mission-oriented company? Are you excited and challenged by the opportunity to optimize processes and products while having a real impact on people’s lives? If your answer to these questions is yes, we have an amazing position for you.
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of students learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, machine learning, coding and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts. Our approach results in graduates getting jobs in their new chosen field making significantly more money!
Sales Operations’ dual mission is to support our frontline sales team to enable growth while ensuring good student outcomes. Accountable for delivering on courses, features, and improvements with its own resources, the Sales Operations team understands requests (and the underlying problems to solve), ideates solutions, and then objectively prioritizes those against a roadmap designed around those parallel goals.
Success in our career track programs means we need to scale our Sales org with experienced Sales Ops Associates who would like to join a fun and fast paced company. We’re looking for a tenacious, systems-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, a deep sensitivity to the user, a problem-solving and analytical aptitude, and strong project management competencies. As the Sales Operations Associate - Campaign Design, you’ll report to the Sales Operations Manager and be responsible for defining new ideas and features, analyzing data, and constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Core Responsibility: Ideating, scoping, implementation, and success measurement (incl future iterations) of new processes/features/initiatives that are high value; finding the best optimization for current and future growth.
- Design and launch: Optimizations in Sales flows (e.g., reduce friction in new payment flows); New features to better qualify leads respective to target criteria (e.g., soft skills screens); Sales/Adm processes for new products (e.g., new Career Tracks, partnerships, prep courses)
- Implement sales acceleration tools and improve sales team efficiency
- Develop and measure effectiveness of our existing platforms
- Manage automated and scheduled outbound communications
- Creating and maintaining process/feature documentation ensuring that standards and processes are clearly accessible in a central knowledge base
- Resolution of systemic Ops fires
- Help ISRs close the best leads, while focusing on student success and retention
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience, working in a highly cross-functional or user-facing role
- Track record of defining and deploying successful projects
- Have excellent communication (verbal & written) and people skills, especially with remote team members
- Have experience working in CRM’s (Hubspot preferred)
- You put our students first; you are the biggest advocate for our students in any meeting
- Showcase outstanding time management skills to deliver cross-functional projects on time while adeptly juggling competing priorities.
- You are curious, have an “always be learning” mindset. You are fascinated by data, research and user behavior.
- Are able to blend data and insights with empathy and user-voice while designing user experiences.
- Results driven (e.g., excited to drive enrollments, excited about mission)
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
- Positive Attitude (Resilience, Hunger, Eagerness to Learn)
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience within a startup company.
- Formal project management & process training.
- EdTech experience.
- A background in sales or admissions
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget
, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.