Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible to support the entire sales cycle pipeline from prospecting to deal closure. He/She will be responsible to drive and enable optimum sales productivity and performance through analyzing sales and operations data and figures.
- Business Development
- Conduct market research to identify new businesses and opportunities to increase market share
- Review the prevalent trends, dynamics and market movements to forecast and plan business strategies
- Assist in reviewing contracts and pricing documents to structure deals which enhance sales outcomes
- Sales Operations & Monitoring
- Take a data-driven approach to analyse sales performance and pricing and provide insights and recommendations to enhance sales outcomes and growth
- Review existing contract portfolio and profitability and suggest recommendations to grow account and revenue
- Gather and use data for sales forecasting
- Review sales performance metrics and targets and lead compensation calculation for sales team
- Build and develop data reports and visualisation tools (dashboards) to track sales performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 1 - 2 years experience in a data driven/data analytical/strategic/sales operations role
- Proficient in SQL/Python/R (or any tools for statistical analysis/data visualisation) for data collection and analysis
- Open to fresh graduates
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.