Here at Pave, you’ll be joining a world class team with tremendous growth potential. We’re a Series B start-up backed by top Silicon Valley investors Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Y Combinator Continuity, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
The world of compensation is broken today. Pave is here to fix it. Today, teams cobble together hundreds of messy spreadsheets and outdated surveys to determine how to compensate their workforce. Covid and remote work have made the situation far more difficult, and the notion of “market compensation” is now confusing to everyone.
At Pave, you will reinvent the world of compensation and help build a more transparent future of work.
Pave allows companies to benchmark compensation to leaders in their industry, analyze internal compensation data and make the right adjustments, then visually communicate compensation to their employees. We’re building the world’s largest real-time compensation data platform to accomplish this goal, and are acquiring amazing customers like Credit Karma, Discord, and Allbirds at an unbelievable pace. Come join our team on this mission!
- Develop a deep understanding of the lead to close processes, expansion & renewal processes and how we scale our systems and operations as we grow
- Help define our KPIs per each and build the infrastructure for proper tracking and reporting
- Ensure our CRM consolidates all our prospect and customer information to provide trusted insights for all teams at Pave
- Help set goals for each of our sales teams and ensure accurate forecasting
- Assist with compensation and headcount plan design and rollout
- One-off projects as needed to gain insight into the business and help make resource & allocation decisions (i.e funnel metrics, revenue forecasting)
- 1+ year in revenue operations experience, preferably in high volume SaaS
- Proficient in Salesforce.com administration, system configuration, architecture, reporting/dashboard creation, integrations (Extra points for SFDC certifications)
- Comfortable presenting to executives, and able to tell a story backed by analysis
- Comfortable manipulating very high data volumes in Google Sheets / Excel (SQL experience ideal)
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
Life at Pave
Pave is growing incredibly fast, and we have high ambition. In true work hard / play hard fashion, we've complemented our ambitious goals with a world-class culture and a variety of early startup benefits. As an early hire, you’ll play a key role in shaping what this looks like, but some of the benefits that we already offer include:
Compensation: Competitive salary and startup equity (it's in our DNA)
Wellness: Top tier health insurance along with exercise & wellness benefits
Food: All meals while working, plus snacks. We take our snacking seriously
Tech: Choose your laptop and accessories of choice
Team: Retreats, happy hours, and events for our team, friends, and family
Flexible Time Off: Take the time you need
WFH Wednesday: A dedicated work from home day each week
Location: Our company is based in San Francisco's SoMA district with a high energy in-person culture
And much more... we want all Pave employees to define the best benefits based on our combined interests.
Pave is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email [email protected]