More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to help scale and optimize the processes and systems behind our global go-to-market efforts. This is a multi-dimensional role with significant ownership across all of the traditional revenue operations domains of operations, reporting and analytics, enablement and tools for our GTM sales teams. This high impact role is integral to Granular's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of sales processes and key value drivers across each of our business lines to identify improvement areas and opportunities
Champion and facilitate cross-functional business processes to help maintain alignment
throughout a rapidly changing business environment
- Define and deliver core business metrics and analytics, including global pipeline and forecasting, bookings, sales velocity, and conversion analyses
- Own deal desk processes and software as well as driving iteration based on learnings around pricing, bundling, cross-selling and conversion
- Create and manage operational dashboards across all sales teams and business lines
- Drive productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems on 3rd party software including Salesforce.com, Outreach, Gong, and others
- Manage sales and customer success commission models and design
Improve individual and team productivity through sales enablement efforts in collaboration with L&D and systems teams
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record; Master’s or equivalent a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, business operations, consulting or similar capacity at a fast-growing technology company
- 3+ years of SFDC administration or equivalent experience; CPQ experience a plus
- Strong familiarity with the SAAS industry and deep understanding of subscription businesses and recurring revenue models
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and driving business transformation initiatives for a high-performing, global sales org
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive
- Resilience to navigate ambiguity and operate effectively in a hyper-growth, startup environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong business judgment and finance & accounting knowledge
- Direct sales experience (IC or Manager) strongly preferred
- Passion for agriculture or other mission-driven motivation a big plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!