Skilljar is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that helps enterprises improve product adoption and customer retention through our award-winning Customer Training Platform. Skilljar is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing Revenue Operations team. This individual will partner with the Director of Revenue Operations on the management, planning, and implementation of the tools, analytics, and processes that impact our marketing, sales, and revenue go-to-market teams.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. You must be very comfortable getting hands-on in both developing strategic systems roadmaps and supporting tactical day-to-day processes, systems, and data management. You must be an excellent communicator and project management expert that thrives on driving cross-functional alignment between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Success. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Plan and execute programs founded on data-based insights to develop processes, systems, and measures that optimize the customer acquisition and renewal processes.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to the CRM (Salesforce) and other sales tools, as well as support the day-to-day operation and support of those tools to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer data taxonomies, lead and contact auditing and deduplication, data migrations, and overall database hygiene.
- Design documentation, reports, and actionable dashboards that provide insights to all levels of stakeholders from managers through executives, leveraging finance and other stakeholders for more advanced reporting when necessary.
- Support the leadership team with the development and operation of a framework for capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity.
- Forecast necessary changes in strategy, processes, and tools to ensure preparedness for future stages of growth, and balance the need for scalability with the need for flexibility.
- At least 3 years experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and/or Customer Success Operations within a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS.
- Administrator-level background in Salesforce.com with at least one Salesforce certification (i.e. Salesforce Admin Certification).
- Proven skills with a variety of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success tools and up-to-speed on modern revenue operations practices. Our current tech stack includes Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom & Chorus.
- Expertise across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an ABM/ABS environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success).
- Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, finance, and customer success leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with strong project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.