What we're looking for
We’re seeking a compassionate, driven, and hungry individual to jumpstart our sales and growth. We don't take phenomenal sales and growth for granted: it's core to the success of our company, brand, and product development. In this role, you'll partner with our sales managers to support entrepreneurs all over the world and build our company right here at home. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help launch our customers, our company, and your career. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
What you will do
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads with outbound efforts of 50-100 dials daily.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Who you are
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time role with equity in the company and a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefit
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at doola.
doola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.