About the Opportunity
Our Sales Product Specialist helps mobile and digital marketers become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry. Our team is home to expert digital marketers and trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe. As a Sales Product Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to collaboratively influence our customers’ mobile and digital marketing solutions and assist them in fully adopting and maximizing their investments in the Airship platform. You’ll bring mobile and digital marketing experience and become an expert in our product, assisting customers toward the successful use of the Airship platform. You will establish a strong relationship with customer marketing teams and execute on our product and services playbooks to create the best experience in the marketplace. The best part of working at Airship is our cultural commitment to our customer’s success and our strong cross-functional collaboration to ensure this. Highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing will help you succeed.
- Partner with Sales to understand and define current customers and prospects objectives, priorities, needs and gaps.
- Master Airship’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration
- Identifying and positioning the best Airship engagement to help the customer achieve their current and future goals to maximize their Airship investment
- Successful delivery of your projects and ensure that the customer can demonstrate measurable results
- Creating a positive experience for the customer that enhances their use of the Airship platform, its impact on their business and their perception of the Airship brand and partnership.
- Craft RFP responses that demonstrate the value of Airship
- Proficiency in translating customer requirements into Airship techniques
- Assist with improving process and efficiencies in our project playbooks
- Lead or assist with customer workshops on lifecycle marketing topics to help our customers acquire, retain and grow their customers and/or prospects
- Act as Marketing subject matter expert on the Airship platform and how best to apply Marketing strategies using the technology
- Foster teamwork among consultants and cross-functional teams, regionally and worldwide
- Train and mentor team members to enhance learning and training content
- Continually shape and innovate our solutions consulting practice worldwide
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of executing digital marketing campaigns for a global brand and/or consulting experience with a SaaS marketing company
- 3-5+ years of customer-facing consulting experience and can quickly build trust directly with Marketing C-Suite, Director and Managers in an enterprise organization
- Highly knowledgeable about multi-channel marketing strategies and techniques using one or more channels in mobile, SMS, digital wallets, web, email, and ever-growing IoT devices
- Functional marketing expertise in one or more Airship industry verticals
- Strong experience across multiple marketing disciplines and agencies
- Experience with one or more Marketing Cloud Solutions (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, or IBM Unica), ESP (ExactTarget or Responsys) and/or CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel an average of 30%
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.