A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Sales Program Manager, you are the operational engine behind Palantir’s Sales teams. You will be responsible for crafting, implementing, and executing sales processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction across the business. You’re a creative thinker and operational executor with strong interpersonal skills who can partner with stakeholders across the company to track and stabilize projects, anticipate needs, and remove roadblocks. Your creative approach to project management centers around frameworks that enable rapid iteration, while operating in harmony with the team’s vision and evolving needs.
In this role, you’ll leverage your background in sales operations and deploy Palantir’s products to create, automate, and scale our sales workflows. This position requires a combination of project management, process optimization, and execution skills, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge of sales workflows, tooling, and reporting systems. You are a person who loves fixing problems and always embraces the best idea, even when it is not your own.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and our global Sales org to drive many different types of projects and initiatives around our sales processes, tooling, and systems.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to empower Sales, Marketing, Finance, and other teams while reducing friction and enabling all team members to be maximally productive and impactful.
- Optimize cross-team collaboration. Calibrate a room of peers and/or stakeholders to achieve alignment around shared objectives. Initiate improvements, where needed, to maximize efficiency.
- Take full ownership and accountability for your project goals, utilizing all available resources to achieve your outcomes even when faced with novel problems.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and take proactive steps to ensure you and your teammates are unblocked and set up for success.
- Build and refine forecasting and planning processes to ensure achievement of revenue and key operating metrics.
- Own end-to-end tracking of the sales process, making recommendations for how to reduce friction and improve funnel performance.
- Drive automation, simplify and optimize processes, and ensure seamless integration and use of systems, tools, and technology across the team.
- Manage metrics and analytics programs to help the leadership team make data-backed business decisions.
What We Value
- 4+ years of relevant experience (including experience in Finance).
- Experience with Sales Operations, pipeline management, deal desk, or other sales practices/systems at a startup or enterprise software company.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Netsuite, and/or similar tools. Knowledge of industry standard is a must.
- Excellent judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
- A creative approach to project management that enables rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping stakeholders informed, and excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Enthusiasm for supporting internal projects and business priorities, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.