Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
You are a big picture thinker but also with a great focus on getting things structured and done, you work well in ambiguity, exhibits a can-do attitude, and approaches your work with focus and determination. You will be expected to demonstrate excellence in your respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
This role will work in complex operational environments with various internal & external stakeholders (Field Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Brand, Finance, Delivery, IT, Legal etc) to develop strategic roadmaps, KPIs and field operational processes. It reports directly to the Head of Sales Europe and provides project layout proposals, refinements, analysis and support to the European Sales Organization. It will be tasked to run optimization & analysis projects, support information & structure alignment throughout the sales organization, structure & professionalize the internal alignment structure, ensure timelines, document and share results with respect to privacy as well as “need to know” principle. Moreover, this role will serve as “emergency backup” to the European Sales Organization, which guarantees a very brought insight in the diverse topics and responsibilities of this division.
The Sales Project and Support Manager will play an important role in supporting Lucid Motors' overall refinement of organization and achievement of targets. This position requires a good understanding of HQ internal and POS processes, data analysis and visualization, project managementand cross-functional collaboration. The successful candidate will identify and optimize operational inefficiencies, measures and visualizes processes and results as well as supports commitment based Lucid internal working structures in general
- Cooperate closely with Head of Sales EU providing direction, reporting, alignment, execution, refinement of process landscape and selected projects.
- Support sub departments of Sales Division as “task force reinforcement” as well as process refinement and modeling
- Have prior focus on aligning the organization across multiple functions and business teams, helping to translate high-level strategy into cleargoals, remove roadblocksmitigate risk and visualize status of open tasks, running projects & taken decisions.
- Tracking customer satisfaction levels on all elements of the customer journey and build action plans on how to keep improving. Propose improvement measures.
- Steer and manage regular Sales internal meeting structure (invitation, location, agendas, minutes). Capture tasks and decisions. Ensure finalization of tasks, ensure target measurement & inform / align organization regarding decisions taken.
- Manage and drive concurrent projects with cross-functional partners (e.g. acquisition project & “bug fixing” for Retail Studios)
- Ensure weekly collection and reporting of “activity taken / results achieved” to be integrated to revolving “Sales KPI reporting” generated by Sales Operations
- Analyze data and draw insights which form the foundationof tactical / strategical discussions and decisions
- Identify areas of process weaknesses within sales process and procedure landscape and take the lead in cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor' degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field. MBA preferred
- Min. 5 years of job experience in automotive business eg. in retail, sales operations, project management and/or consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and visualize complex data and provide actionable insights.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in using data analysis and visualization software, such as Excel, SQL, MS Office (esp. power point), Smartsheet, Confluence, SalesForce and Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to steer and influence cross-functional teams.
- Proactive self-starter, goal-oriented, hands-on and team player who is able execute at a high level in fast-changingenvironments.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.