INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Bauducco Foods on the search & selection of Sales Promoter based in the San Francisco Bay Area
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WORKING FOR BAUDUCCO FOODS
Would you like to become a part of a leading international food organization looking to make a difference every day? Bauducco Foods accomplish it by being the World’s largest manufacturer of delicious panettones and a market leader in toast, wafer and chocolate chip cookies categories
We are looking to expand our US Sales team with a Sales Promoter to support the commercial roll out of the Bay Area. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will work with distributors, retailers and brokers to develop and implement successful sales strategies. You will…
- Join a leading food company – 5 manufacturing plants with capacity to produce 220k+ tons annually, presence in more than 50 countries and $700MM+ in annual revenues are part of Bauducco’s impressive track record, thanks to 65 years of passion. In the US, Bauducco was established in 2005, being the market share leader in panettones (57%) and the third largest national brand in wafers (12% share). You can find us at Walmart, Wallgreens, Kroger, BJs, CVS, Target, Costco…
- Build up and thrive – leveraging on a great brand and a modern product portfolio, you will be able to create your own job, becoming a key contributor to the growth in the US. Hence, high exposure and visibility… We look for and reward people who aren’t afraid to raise their hand, embrace new challenges and show us a better way of growing our (yours!) business.
- Enjoy a great place to work – Bauducco continues to be a family owned company with strong values and enormous respect for its family of employees. You will enjoy an environment of responsible freedom, in which you will be able to build your own job, as this is a work from home role. The company is in growth mode, opening a brand new facility (office, distribution center and manufacturing) in April 2016.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS
Overall: As Sales Promoter, you will provide assistant and support to the Pacific Regional Sales Manager for all commercial initiatives. Going more granular, you will:
- Be responsible for assigned areas,helping to increase their distribution, monitor promotional calendars by retailers, develop relationship with sales team.
- Be responsible for selling additional product through displays, end caps and creating a positive attitude with the store managers and district managers, enlarge distribution, maintain store plan-o-grams, increase brand presence and importance in the client, control expenses and help with the monthly sales budgets.
- Maintain daily visitation records, prepare a daily store recap report and follow up on the store needs.
- Work Closely with the distributors sales team in the area and communicate with them, on how the stores are doing and discuss positive and negative conditions daily, also the opportunities for additional sales.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years in field Sales in Consumer Goods products, with a network of contacts: distributors / retailers (grocery stores)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Sales techniques
- Consumer Goods industry
- Computer: MS Office
- Concise and clear verbal & written communication skills
People & Relationships
- Communicative - Has a wide network of contacts; communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships
Tasks & Projects
- Methodical - Believes in methodical and procedural approaches; plans and organizes tasks; structures own work efficiently; gives due attention to accuracy
- Conscientious - Conscientiously follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; believes in ethics and values
Drives & Emotions
- Resilient - Always sees the positive aspects of a situation; copes well with any problem; avoids blame and self-criticism; resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Achievement-oriented - Motivated by achievement, with a high ambition to succeed against all odds; puts their work and career before other aims in life; thrives on competition
- Sense of ownership
- Strong work ethic
- Passion about meeting with clients, visiting grocery stores, understanding retail dynamics
- Start date – Immediate
- Expected travel – 40-50% within the designated area
- Working from home
- Professional image
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sales Promoter - San Francisco Bay Area - Bauducco Foods job post.✕