Twilio is growing rapidly and we need someone to help us hire amazing sales employees. We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter that will play a key role in our expansion. In this position, you will be working with our Sales department to help them achieve their recruiting goals.
- Source top candidates through multiple channels including web search, phone screens, email contact, and participation in networking events.
- Create a strong candidate pipeline while providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with candidates through the entire hiring life cycle, from intake to interview to job offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what is not working.
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- At least five years experience in a sales recruiting role, preferably at start-ups or successful technology companies.
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a passion for start-ups.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using ATS systems, Google docs, etc.