BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced, results-focused Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. This person will be directly supporting the Sales organization, partnering directly with leadership to develop recruitment strategies, identify talent, and manage the recruitment process for all sales roles.
The position is based in our NYC office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to no work on your birthday!
- Partner with Sales leadership to identify recruitment needs
- Develop and drive recruitment strategies with a focus on innovative sourcing
- Consistently hit hiring targets while delivering high quality candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment process from job need identification to accepted offer
- Constantly evaluate and improve recruiting processes and programs
- Be the expert on market trends and competitive landscape
- Establish and manage recruiting partnerships
- Arrange and attend a variety of recruitment events
- Evaluate and identify areas to enhance the candidate experience
- Minimum of 6 years of recruitment experience in similar industry; sales recruiting experience required
- Understanding of media sales strongly preferred
- Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels
- First class interpersonal skills; client service oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Analytical thinker who can conceptualize and analyze both business problems and solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- Self-motivated and assertive
- High degree of personal integrity