At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a Recruiting Coordinator for the Sales team, you will partner with the Recruiting and Sales Leadership teams to organize calendars and schedule interviews for a high volume of candidates in our hiring process. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- High volume scheduling of interviews (Phone, On-site, or Demos).
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience
- Develop relationships with the Sales team to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Partner closely with sales recruiters to effectively schedule every step of the interview process.
- Track and document candidate communications in the ATS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a recruiting-related role
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal priorities in a time sensitive matter
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.