Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
Fanatics Authentic provides the world’s largest selection of licensed sports memorabilia and collectibles! Our division is licensed by all the major professional sports leagues, player and team associations, and universities that supply 100% genuine product authentication to our fans. We offer once-in-a-lifetime “Fanatics Exclusive Athlete” event experiences providing fans the opportunity to interact with their favorite athletes at a Meet-and-Greet, Watch Party, Suite Experience, or Chalk Talk/ Q&A session. Our Game-Used partnerships have given us the ability to create the most exclusive products such as player and team gear directly from the arena or field, playing surfaces, and actual equipment.
A Sales Representative with Fanatics Authentic is an opportunity to connect with our Fans. You are the first contact after a memorabilia purchase made on one of our platforms. Building relationships with our Fans, placing new orders, building Fan profiles, and account management are all key performance requirements of the position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales quota accountability will range from $350k to $600k per calendar year.
- Outbound dial 50-80 sales calls per shift.
- Account management that include the following: update client profiles, notation, acquire key
- dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) and team interests.
- Order management, including client updates.
- Responsibility of maintaining up to 15,000 clients
- Ability to use customer management systems, order entry systems, and Microsoft 365 Office
- Open availability which will include Saturday shifts.
- Must always be available for clients, part of the service we provide.
- Product and industry knowledge, industry trends, including product development
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to close high end memorabilia.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma preferred or relevant experience in the field.
- Basic accounting skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior communication skills on various levels. Must have articulate speech, proper business writing skills, ability to listen to client and quickly address any concerns.
- Work well under pressure. This industry is often driven by hot market events which require extended work hours and weekend shifts.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- May be expected to walk up to several miles a day at off-site events
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.