CLEAR Sales Representatives work at the airport to securely verify current members and enroll new prospective members.
At CLEAR, we love what we do and we’re obsessed with our members! Our Sales Representatives make magic happen every day, creating frictionless experiences.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Uncapped Commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $13
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance for eligible team members
- Paid Parental Leave Program for eligible team members
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform + shoes
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Ongoing training & development programs to learn about security, customer service, and sales
- Opportunity to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Optional employee benefits for backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Pet, Home & Auto Insurance and Legal advice
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Plans
What is a CLEAR Sales Representative?
What you will do - Security, Service and Sales
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
- Exceptional customer-service-focused communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping travelers with all airport questions and inquiries
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures at all times
Who You Are
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, hospitality-driven atmosphere
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be able to pass a background check, government background investigation, drug test and Airport Badging process
- CLEAR will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinance
At CLEAR, we believe you are you and by using your biometrics –eyes, face, and fingerprints- we keep you moving. We provide innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.