CLEAR is a cutting edge biometric technology company that brings the future of travel to passengers.
Found in a nationwide network of airports, CLEAR is revolutionizing the travel experience with our secure identity platform. This platform uses biometrics (fingerprints and iris scan) to strengthen security and to redefine the consumer experience.
CLEAR’s Fast Access Lanes are now opening at select sports arenas and provide Fast Access entry to our members. With Fast Access powered by CLEAR, get the same great experience you know from the airport at the sports arenas.
CLEAR’s secure identity platform is currently being in used at venues such as AT&T Park (home of the San Francisco Giants), Coors Stadium (home of the Colorado Rockies), New York’s Yankee Stadium, and most recently, Miami’s American Airlines Arena, home of the HEAT!
For more information about CLEAR, and how we’re changing the way people live and work:
About the Ambassador role:
The Ambassadors located in Miami have a special opportunity to work at both Miami International Airport (primarily) and, the new Fast Access Lanes located at the American Airlines Arena, Home of the Miami HEAT!
At Miami International Airport, our Ambassadors play an essential role in revolutionizing the travel experience through assuring the flawless execution of CLEAR operations in security, sales, and service.
As part of the American Airlines Arena Fast Access team, you will be the face of CLEAR and an integral part of the team that helps to launch one of the company’s newest divisions!
Ambassadors are expected to work in collaboration with their peers, and leadership teams to aid in fostering an environment where effective customer-centric, sales and security thrives. Specifically, Ambassadors will be held accountable for (1) Optimizing the Business (2) Performing Security Operations
Optimize the Business (Customer-centric Sales & Service)
- Perform as an airport concierge, delivering a delightful and predictable experience for all travelers in the airport (members and non-members)
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging travelers about the benefits of CLEAR
- Ensure QUALITY enrollments, as measured by conversion, through using only the highest level of integrity in relaying complete & accurate information related to CLEAR membership
- Apply customer/peer/leadership feedback, and direct “on the floor” observations so that decisions related to all aspects of the role are based on data and facts
- Collaborate with leadership to assess sales & service opportunities on a regular basis in order to identify strengths, opportunities, weakness, and threats.
- Resolve traveler &/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating to higher level as necessary.
Perform Security Operations (Excellence through Flawless Execution)
- Must exhibit unwavering adherence to operational/security procedures, laws, regulations and company directives in order to effectively execute our commitment to security, manage risk (organizational and member), fulfill operational and compliance requirements.
- Properly execute CLEAR’s operational procedures using our Biometric Secure Identify Platform to (a) enroll new members (b) verify member identity (c) validate travel documents
- Light troubleshooting (with the assistance of our technical support team) related to technology/kiosk upgrades and maintenance.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in a secure manner as to safeguard the privacy of company and customer information, escalating issues to senior/executive management as necessary.
- Maintain CLEAR’s professional image as a trusted service-provider and partner through consistent adherence to brand identity standards, including proper appearance and maintenance of CLEAR locations within the station (membership enrollment, verification lane, etc…).
Here is what you will do at American Airlines Arena:
- Set up the CLEAR Fast Access lane and enrollment tent on game days.
- Enroll fans in the Fast Access platform providing faster entry to the venue and a VIP experience.
- Actively engage with fans in order to spread the word about CLEAR Fast Access and the benefits it provides for fans.
- At least three years of professional experience in a customer service and sales
- Excellent customer service experience -- you know how to provide your customers with the best experience possible!
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a sales role
- Excellent communication skills -- you know how to effectively communicate to others in a dynamic and professional manner!
- Able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Propensity for learning new technology
- Able to be on-time on a regular basis
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including morning, afternoons, weekends and holidays
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment and provide benefits including health insurance, generous time off and much more. To learn more about us please visit our website at www.clearme.com