LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delighting a portfolio of customers, educating decision-makers and end-users about the value of Sales Navigator, driving adoption of the platform, ensuring their continued success and securing recurring business. As a trusted adviser, you will provide product expertise internally and share insights with your customers based on engagement data and knowledge of their business needs. You will continually seek opportunities to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Develop and execute post-sale engagement plans for your portfolio of customers that will scale our customer success and sales process.
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate scalable LinkedIn educational resources (i.e., LinkedIn Customer Community, webinars, self-serve training, workshops, etc.) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively contact customers exhibiting low usage and develop strategies to course-correct through delivering coaching/training or other tactics to drive adoption.
- Learn about LinkedIn’s platform, products and internal tools (e.g. CRM and customer success tools).
- Be an advocate for our customers by listening to the needs of the market and educating the product and marketing teams in a feedback loop.
- Effectively communicate the LinkedIn Sales Solutions value proposition and elevator pitch to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers.
- Achieve - and preferably exceed - targets based on product adoption and customer retention.
- Research the client environment in order to understand the issues and opportunities for solutions.
- Build relationships with the key players in the client account and determine strategy with messaging tailored for each stakeholder.
- Understanding the importance of Multithreading, and it impacts on buying behaviors within the client account, in order to determine the appropriate sales approach for each level within organization.
- Proven years of relevant sales and customer success experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field.
- Fluency in Italian & French
- Experience with SaaS sales and customer success.
- Experience in account management speaking to C-level users.
- Experience with business development across various industries.
- Proven history of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills.
- Passionate about becoming a trusted advisor and maximizing our customer’s investment with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others