Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Sales Specialist in a Lucid Studio, your primary focus will be to guide customers on their journey with Lucid. This role is pivotal in ensuring a seamless and personalized customer experience towards ownership. If you're achievement-oriented, thrive in goal-focused settings, and have exceptional relational skills, then you'll excel as a Lucid Sales Specialist.
Needs Assessment: Effectively gauge customer needs through personalized interactions and insightful questioning.
Product Expertise: Leverage your in-depth knowledge of Lucid products to offer tailored solutions.
Customer Relationships: Build and nurture customer relationships to foster brand loyalty.
Sales and Targets
Goal-Oriented: Meet and exceed performance targets, linking sales with exceptional customer experiences.
Pipeline Management: Maintain and build a robust sales pipeline through disciplined practices.
CRM: Utilize CRM tools like Salesforce to track and manage customer interactions.
Communication & Presentation
Clear Communication: Use exceptional oral and written communication skills to deliver clear and relevant information.
Active Listening: Employ active listening techniques to provide solutions that are genuinely helpful to customers.
New Hire Training: Conduct new hire training programs with excellent presentation skills, mentor developing associates.
Asset Management: Assume responsibility for Studio assets, including high-value test-drive vehicles.
Time Management: Prioritize tasks to balance brand-building efforts with studio sales objectives.
Test Drives: Coordinate and facilitate customer test drive experiences.
- 2+ years of relevant sales professional experience in commission-based environment, including building and managing a customer pipeline. Proven track record of achieving individual sales goals.
- Exceptional communication skills, encompassing active listening, clear verbal articulation, and proficient written communication, ensuring effective and concise conveyance of information.
- Strong commitment to continuous personal and technical learning, with a track record of quickly acquiring new skills and knowledge to adapt to evolving industry trends and technologies.
- Demonstrated perseverance, grit, and the ability to prioritize long-term goals over short-term rewards, consistently exhibiting resilience and determination in overcoming challenges.
- Possesses a strong business acumen, with a keen understanding of automotive market dynamics, financial principles, and industry trends, enabling informed decision making for our customers.
- Proactively takes initiative and is highly action-oriented, achieving objectives with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Exceptional time management skills and a highly organized approach to tasks and responsibilities, ensuring prioritization and multitasking.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with peers and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train and mentor developing associates.
- Passionate about electric vehicles and the premium vehicle market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. High school or GED required.
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Willingness to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of a secondary language is a plus.
- Microsoft Office, CRM tools (Salesforce preferred), and retail business systems user experience a plus.
- Physical capacity to stand for extended periods and perform tasks like twisting, bending, squatting, and reaching, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate customer test-drives.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
Colorado - $26 per hour + Commission based on sales
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.