Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
- Use data and qualitative information to help the commercial team track and manage the businesses through developing strong relationships with commercial leadership and enabling sales strategy
- Provide analytical support and reporting on forecasting and pipeline activities, goal setting, sales compensation, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Participate in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales Organization
- Provide support for ad hoc analyses to further optimize our commercial efforts
- Lead forecasting process with Commercial teams
- Run quota and territory setting and management process for commercial teams
- Act as main business stakeholder for existing and new Tableau dashboards used by the commercial team to automate common data requests that drive data driven business decisions
- Conduct detailed analytical modeling, including summarizing large amounts of data to determine trends and projections.
- Excellent excel skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Detail oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Experienced ability developing and building relationships with management teams, being a trusted business advisor
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.