We are looking for a smart, energetic, analytical, passionate, and organized individual to join our sales strategy & operations team. Our sales organization is growing rapidly and we need someone who can help us determine both how we can scale our business efficiently and execute on that plan.
Our mission is to make work better. And we hold true to our core values of:
- INNOVATION in everything we do.
- PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every area.
- Providing individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, and OWNERSHIP.
- TEAMWORK over ego.
- Independent, highly motivated, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Detailed-oriented with a strong bias for using data and statistics to inform decisions
- Current student seeking a bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Business, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Highly effective problem solving skills, a bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Prior experience working in a sales operations role
- Experience using Excel, Salesforce.com, and Tableau
- Assist the sales operations team in executing on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic sales performance dashboards
- Build and execute processes for determining which accounts/companies reps should focus on and develop books of accounts for reps to work
- Perform analysis on sales performance and provide strategic insights on how the sales organization should improve their go to market strategy, organizational structure, operations, etc.
- Perform analysis to determine sales rep comp., quota, and promotional path
- Assist with quarterly and annual forecasting and strategic planning