As a recruiting firm, Edvo wants to make it easy for you to find opportunities with exciting companies! Edvo has partnered with companies in their search to fill this role detailed below. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now!
In this role, you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for your Account Executive counterparts. You will reach out to potential buyers of your product, qualify active buying interest, and identify critical decision makers.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and trial status meetings
- Supporting marketing efforts
- Making outbound phone calls and emails each day - we have a very strong marketing arm, which means half your pipeline will be qualifying inbound leads from our website, the other half you’ll generate through classic prospecting techniques, resulting in an average of 50-80 meetings per month that pay you commission on top of your salary.
Here are some of the traits that we value in our team.
- Intelligent – go-getter and very capable at articulating value
- Challenger – unafraid to guide a CEO or VP of Sales to think about sales intelligence in a new light
- Quick-witted – you see objections as an opportunity to practice verbal jousting
- Coachable – no matter your experience, you’re never done learning
- Tenacious – you know every “no” you hear is a learning opportunity and one step closer to the next “yes”
- Assertive – you’re likable, but aren’t afraid to ask for what you want
- Competitive – you outwork everyone around you
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!