Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Sales Support Assistant (EMEA) on the Sales team. We are a remote-first work environment and are looking for a kind individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment where there is always something new to learn and do. This position will support our growing and busy Sales Training, Contracts and Enablement teams, and is an integral key in the smooth functioning of our scaling Sales organization.
- Experience supporting customer-facing teams in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven experience organizing and handling multiple tasks
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- Write and speak fluent English
- Two years professional experience supporting a customer-facing team
- Experience working independently and prioritizing work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate detailed information in succinct manner
- Working knowledge of Google tools suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google drive) would be helpful
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Handle a wide variety of responsibilities to support the Sales Training, Contracts and Enablement teams on a daily basis
- Assist with management of high-volume contracting process
- Own coordinating vendor trials, complementing vendor assessments, facilitating customer questionnaires and other tasks
- Manage team Asana boards, route new Asana tasks to appropriate team owner; keep board current and follow-up on overdue tasks
- Provide assistance for scheduling and coordination of sales trainings, team meetings and other events
- Suggest opportunities to automate manual repetitive tasks
- Help maintain Sales documentation
- Contribute to different specialized, ad-hoc projects to support our growing sales organization
- Demonstrate Remote core values
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement & Operations
Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team member (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!