Antidote is a digital health company that aims to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them. It’s a global mission that affects all of us.
There is a major problem in medical research today. 85% of patients don’t know about clinical trials, and if they do, it’s incredibly difficult for them to find ones they qualify for. The lack of patient participation leads to 80% of trials being delayed or closed. Medical progress is slowed, and patients continue to wait for answers. Together we can solve this problem.
The Sales Support Associate will assist the Business Development (Sales team) in proposal writing, sales operations processes, sales ops meeting facilitation and data/analytics reporting and insights.
This role reports to the VP of Business Development.
- Act as the point of contact for the business development (Sales) team
- Develop and submit proposals to meet client needs by analyzing business services and delivery within established timeline (this will include coordinating with internal teams)
- Prepare sales collateral
- Tracking and report on quarterly objectives, facilitating weekly Sales Ops Meeting for team to review objectives and key sales opportunities
- Build and help standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluation tools
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials, assisting with on-boarding of new sales talent
- Work with Finance and sales management to ensure clear attribution and tracking for variable compensation
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel (from marketing through to closure) with associated operational metrics, identifying key trends and areas of focus for overall improved sales team productivity and company growth.
- Assist with Salesforce administration, configuration and improvement prioritization and execution
- Develop and assist the sales team in personal reports for effective sales staff focus and execution
- Partner with sales team and marketing to refine lead qualification process, and effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop and refine customer segmentation to help create insights and plans for enhanced renewal and upsell processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Salesforce experience / expertise including creating reports, optimizing process, managing dashboards
- Financial acumen including revenue recognition and contracting frameworks (fixed, performance-based, activity-based, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail, including presenting to executive leadership and clients
- Ability to liaise with various teams including sales, marketing and commercial operations
- Advanced Excel / spreadsheet skills
- Experience in proposal writing and Sales Ops
- Process optimization and measurement (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Familiarity with drug development
- Snacks and fresh fruit
- Generous leave
- Birthday off
- Flexible working schedules
- Health/gym benefits package
- Stock options
- Open workspace with staff-selected tunes
- Gourmet coffee
- Lunch and learns
- Company outings