Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness in entry and updates of purchase orders into the system and generate accurate billing invoices by following SOPs
- Keep track of end-to-end order and shipment processing status and update the sales team in a timely and accurate manner
- Support account executives in the handling of customer complaints, issues and other requests by providing account executives with details, feedback and other helpful information pertaining to customers and orders
- Be updated on a system, process/SOP changes and ensure compliance
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related background
- Adept multitasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Ability to work across functions and in a matrix organization
- Able to analyze and interpret data to be able to provide optimal solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Salesforce is preferred
- Prior experience in logistics or e-commerce is preferred
- Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in CRM and Salesforce is a preferred
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English is prefered
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.