At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, improving the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world.
Bluebeam’s Sales Support Team partners in support of the sales team throughout the entire sales process. This position will collaborate with sales representatives and the accounts (customers or partners) associated with those representatives and provides support to allow Sales additional freedom to spend more time in front of customers. Specialists use their knowledge of Bluebeam systems, policies and processes, communication skills, and problem-solving to support Sales and other team members in their efforts toward achieving Sales goals.
This role is full-time and will be hybrid in nature, with 3 days a week in our fantastic office located at:
260 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
What You'll Do:
- Communication and enforcement of sales and data policies for sales representatives/territories.
- Act as a subject matter expert on policies and monitor that Sales stays compliant.
- Light Analytics
- Publish reports based on provided dashboards and provide to sales representatives.
- Provide quotes for small run-rate opportunities.
- Assist with coordinating quotes for multi-year agreements as needed.
- Maintenance renewal quotes
- License consolidations
- Provide the guidance and tools to assist with calculations.
- Order processing
- Review and process orders from customers, collect required documents, submit through to Order Management.
- Act as an in-house advocate to assist sales with closing business.
- Track down issues with Legal, Finance, etc. that require answers before business can move forward.
- Maintain data hygiene across the Salesforce and Licensing systems as per established guidelines.
- Review Sales revenue and forecast dates for accuracy and compliance; notify reps if changes are needed.
- Be the subject matter expert for creation of new accounts in SFDC.
- Account structure (parent/child/subsidiary).
- Account completeness.
- Act as data field owner for sensitive data in Bluebeam systems, i.e., customer email addresses.
- Receive all change requests for these fields, secure needed approvals, make requested changed.
- Understand the various Bluebeam technologies and serve as an informational resource to Sales.
- Identify challenges for Sales, propose solutions, and serve as an advocate for Sales in Customer Operations.
- Assist with specific ad hoc projects as needed and up to 10% travel could be expected.
- 2+ years in relevant career experience (SaaS experience preferred).
- Prior experience within Salesforce or similar CRM platforms.
- Experience within NetSuite or similar ERP platforms.
- Knowledge or experience with a Licensing System.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in PowerBI is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with stellar planning and organization.
- Attention to detail is a must have.
- We encourage you to have creativity and innovation within this role.
- Team oriented and customer-minded.
- Ability to adapt changes quickly and maintain a self-motivated workflow.
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like LinkedIn Learning, conferences, and certification programs.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.5 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.