OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand-generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Support Specialist, Lead Verification (Remote, Contract) who will be in charge of assisting our Sales Support Manager in organizing our ongoing projects.
This task involves monitoring current plans and deadlines, and organizing and participating in meetings. To be successful as a Sales Support Associate, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Assisting in the creation and execution of Lead Generation initiatives (e.g. contact search, contact verification, competitors information search, etc.)
- Team work organizing and coordinating, creating workflow manuals
- Communicating directly with our colleagues from the US (in English)
- Participating and coordinating virtual meetings via Skype
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring all the deadlines are met
- Determining workflow changes
- English proficiency: Intermediate+ (written and verbal) level requires as a minimum
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and to work on tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Compensation negotiable based upon experience
- Possibilities to get a great experience researching of the overseas market
- Challenging tasks
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style