Due to the rapid growth of our European office in Oosterhout (NB), we are looking for a full time Sales Operations employee. As a new member of the European Sales Team at OnLogic, you assist the Sales and Operations Teams in achieving their growth goals. You put your customer service and project management skills to work as you engage with internal teams and our customers to ensure mutual success.
On an average day, you'll...
- prepare project planning including quotes, proposals and other customer facing documentation.
- assist with order processing. You check if progress of orders and projects throughout the sales and operations cycle is consistent with customer and company expectations.
- coordinate activities and serve as liaison between Sales & Ops Teams, Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional teams.
- interface with customers via email and phone to relay order updates, request information or to coordinate meetings as necessary.
- work effectively with OnLogic’s technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- coordinate office management duties together with the Office Manager.
The team you will be joining:
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in commercials or economics.
- You have some prior administrative experience in a similar role and/or business.
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently (level C2/C1). A third European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc.) is an advantage.
- You have experience working with an ERP system and creating management reports.
- To a basic extent, you have enough IT interest to level with your technical colleagues.
Who we're looking for
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities while maintaining a high quality of work and attention to detail.
- You enjoy speaking with customers on the phone and you have a professional and upbeat telephone voice.
- You learn new processes quickly and efficiently and enjoy identifying possible process improvements.
- You are an entrepreneurial minded individual with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
The salary range for this role is € 2.600,- to € 3.200,- per month. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles. Besides a base salary we will offer you a comprehensive Benefits package which includes:
- 28 vacation days
- Premium free pension scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- An annual Profit Share Bonus
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you grow professionally and personally.