At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Sales Team Lead role...
The Sales Team Lead will manage a team of sales executives, ensuring that team performance is meeting or exceeding budget expectations. The role will be responsible for the on-boarding, coaching, training and success of new starters in the team, as well as continually identifying areas for development with existing team members.
What you’ll do…
- Lead and coach a team of 8-10 sales executives, setting clear expectations of performance and measuring against this in order to meet or exceed budget expectations
- Conduct regular sales team meetings, one-to-ones and coaching/training sessions in an effort to drive accountability and improve sales performance, while at the same time motivating your team
- Assess the sales pipeline of each sales executive and the team as a whole to prepare regular sales forecasts for senior sales leadership
- Review the key performance indicators for each team member to drive the right activities/outcomes, while at the same time offering guidance on how to improve
- Build, report on and communicate key metrics to track success of campaigns, events, and marketing activities in the region
What you have…
- 3- 5 Experience managing an outbound, full sales cycle. Preferably short sales cycle and transactional sales
- Understanding of the sales cycles and KPIs for a SaaS model
- Background in hospitality/hotel tech is a BIG PLUS!
- Strong ability to coach and train junior sales teams, with a passion for strengthening and developing your sales team’s skills
- Ability to run reports and analyze data to identify trends and make informed decisions (preferably with Salesforce)
- Willingness to work in a hybrid working environment on a weekly basis
- An enthusiastic, high-energy attitude with a can-do mentality!
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Base salary $85k-$95k (OTE $145k-$155k)
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.