As Adthena’s first CRM Administrator, you’ll be our trusted analyst and systems expert. We’ll empower you to partner with smart and curious sales and customer leaders to build and optimize processes and act as their internal consultant, analyzing data and providing insights on the most effective ways of using our systems to connect with our customers.
What you'll be doing
- Evaluating practices and identifying opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Building Workflows and Processes
- Consulting commercial teams on optimal systems usage and improved data entry
- Partnering with commercial team leaders on ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Driving best practices in adhering to data quality within our systems
- Owning ongoing maintenance of commercial tech stack documentation
- Working collaboratively across functional teams and responding to their requests
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards in commercial tech stack
- Data security
- Managing commercial tech stack integrations
- Maintenance of CRM records, including duplicate management and bulk updates
- Setting up User Roles, Profiles and Permission Sets
- Additional reporting and analytical projects
- Assisting with sales workflows and contracting
- CRM Proficiency, Salesforce experience required
- Strong competency working with data
- Numerical & logical reasoning - strong analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Propensity to learn new best practices
- Ability to drive efficiency improvements
Who is Adthena?
Adthena began its journey to give marketers a competitive edge in 2012. Since then, Adthena has grown into a solution that delivers a dynamic and comprehensive search landscape. Every day, marketers across multiple industries look to Adthena’s insights to help steer their marketing efforts.
Why join us?
Imagine a job where your work impacts the success of marketing teams and brands everywhere. How? We put search data in the hands of people who use it to create customer-winning strategies for their organizations. We wake up in the morning to help our customers grow their businesses