InfluxData is seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator to join our team to help build, extend functionality, and integrate programs to enable our company to meet their business goals. The main responsibilities of this position are to ensure our business system is running smoothly, add/update functionality, and to provide support to the sales and in-house teams!
What you bring to the team!
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team, manage multiple high-priority projects, results, and process-oriented
- Provide Salesforce best practices, robust data management abilities, relational databases, and tools management
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Great knowledge and experience with Salesforce including: applications, objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and dashboard building.
What you’d be doing:
- Solve complex problems and develops innovative solutions related to the CRM platforms utilized by the business segments supported
- Create/change screen layouts, metadata, fields, profiles, and business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements
- Work with multiple business stakeholders to develop solutions against organizational roadmap
- Demonstrate ability to influence business teams on maximizing the applications being developed leveraging the best solutions
- Document system configurations and change management
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Maintain/update installation for 3rd party app integrations such as:
- Gong, Outreach, Zoom, Slack, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Gainsight, Marketo, Leandata, DOMO, Netsuite & Zuora
- Identify tool POC’s/Ownership internal and external
Assist, develop and maintain training materials, training new users, and ensuring data quality
- Help oversee CPQ and build out process
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders to help gather new project requirements and provide eta on project completion
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed
- Reduce redundancy, enhance data integrity and improve system functionality
- Provide support to end users of SFDC and related systems for escalated issues
- Create a systems governance model including managing Salesforce security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- Gainsight Certification ideal
- Detail oriented
- Experience with CPQ
- Experience with SFDC Enterprise and Lightning is a must
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading open source time series database. We are a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story. Headquartered in San Francisco, InfluxData’s workforce is distributed throughout the U.S. and across Europe. The company was recently named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company.
Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by IoT devices, applications, networks, containers and computers. We are on a mission to help developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, PayPal, and Tesla, store and analyze real-time data, empowering them to build transformative monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications quicker and to scale.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- ....and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.