We're looking for a Business Analyst to join a high-impact, high-performing team that manages day to day Go-to-Market (GTM) operations for the sales, client success, marketing and strategic alliances teams. The goal of this role is to improve and scale day to day processes for the GTM teams, manage the Salesforce development sprints, gather business requirements for critical implementations and project manage these end to end. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented project manager who also has strong business acumen and has experience managing highly cross functional initiatives.
What You'll Do
Project manage, scope and design solutions for multiple business processes (e.g. Lead to Prospect, Case Request, Order to Cash, Contract Management System, Customer Success integration, RFP) through tools which include but are not limited to CPQ, Salesforce and Marketo, and integrations between Salesforce.com and systems such as Workday and Anaplan, that support our Go-To-Market functions.
- Gather requirements from several business stakeholders on system needs for various implementations
- Draft and finalize business requirements documents based on stakeholders needs and development feasibility, working closely with the Salesforce development team
- Provide technical feasibility assessment where needed during design sessions
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
- Write, review and execute QA and UAT test scripts
- Manage UAT with end users including scenario staging, coordination and user acceptance sign-off
- Manage communication and updates with internal stakeholders and external consulting partners where needed
Manage a Sprint process with developers and functional owners
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Drive prioritization and deprioritization of items based on impact and effort needed
- Communicate, document and train on product releases, send out periodic sprint release notes to keep stakeholders updated on new releases and changes
Provide front line support to GTM teams on sales process and other items
- Document all sales processes customized in our Salesforce instance and put together FAQ documents for all frontline support requests
- Build processes to triage support requests from sales, client success and other teams, and action in a scalable manner
- Document any recurring themes for future process improvements
Qualifications You'll Need
- Bachelor Degree required; preferably in technical field (Engineering, Business Administration or related)
- Must have experience in Salesforce (certification and experience with CPQ highly desired)
- JIRA Experience preferred for management of Sprints
- Some experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana, Smartsheet etc.)
- At least 5 years (ideally 6+) of experience as Business Analyst working with GTM areas such as Account/Opportunity management, CPQ, integration with other business systems and understanding the full sales motion at technology or healthcare company
- Experience preparing current and future state process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex projects from conceptualization to launch
- Must have experience business process mapping, preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.