The Salesforce Developer at Canva is part of the Business Systems team that is responsible for the Sales Cloud implementation.
The Business Systems team is building an ecosystem that allows Sales and Marketing to excel. We are creating a scalable platform that will support the phenomenal growth Canva is having with enterprise customers. We are leveraging tools such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Outreach, and LinkedIn to build a business solution that supports the entire customer lifecycle. We’re adding more expertise to this team to help build solutions and processes that will accelerate the success of our business users and customers.
The ideal candidate has more than deep expertise in Salesforce development. They are strong problem solvers that are excited to build solutions that delight business customers. They communicate clearly and concisely to explain problems and solutions in terms business users understand. They are credible leaders that use their deep technical and functional knowledge to gain business buy-in to mission-critical projects.
What you'll do:
- Software Application Development (Bug Fixes & Enhancements) on the Salesforce platform using Object Oriented design methodologies and Salesforce technologies- Apex, Visual Force, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Integrations
- Salesforce Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Deliver Automation of tasks/service requests
- Review and optimization of integrations in and out of Salesforce Platform
- Technical components performance optimization, design and development of common frameworks on Salesforce Platform
- Perform trend analysis, and develop action plans for improving SLAs and reducing case volume and problems
- Incident troubleshooting, resolution and technical root cause analysis to address the problem permanently
- Identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to Salesforce platform.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve Sales & Marketing processes & procedures in Salesforce
What we're looking for:
- You will be a Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified App Builder / Salesforce Certified Administrator
- You bring 3+ years of Salesforce development experience to the Canva team
- You bring thought leadership to recommend ideas to improve the Sales and Marketing experience in Salesforce
- You are a clear and concise communicator that can converse with technical developers as easily as functional subject matter experts
- You are a self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
- You have hands-on experience troubleshooting technical issues on Salesforce platform end-to-end (Application, Database, Network & Integration layers)
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Fun and quirky celebrations
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work. We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love. Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.