We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team. This role will be responsible for the technical development, configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end user experience in mind.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver friction-less SFDC based functionality
- Self-managing to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to Prudential
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- At least 2 years of experience developing on the Force.com platform with Visual Force, Apex, Controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer I certification required
- Experience in working both classic interface and lightning interface.
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience Writing test classes.
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing process and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solution on top of the framework’s building blocks.
- Experience with SFDC Deployment tools (such as ant / eclipse)
- Experienced working with SOQL / SOSL Queries
- Familiarity with SOAP / REST APIs
- Experience authoring and designing a web-based API is a plus.
- Capable of performing comprehensive testing of various modules – both for Systems Integration Testing (SIT) as well as for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Experience with Jitterbit Data Loader is a Plus
We are a leading fertility benefits management company that combines clinical and emotional guidance, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value-based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Our benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. We currently support over a million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in its provider network.
Come join our mission of making any member’s dream of parenthood come truth through a healthy, timely and supported fertility journey.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Mentorship program
- Leadership and personal development programs
- Monthly training seminars
- Access and transparency from the leadership and exec team
- Family friendly benefits including paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, and parent’s group
- Monday breakfasts
- Friday lunches
- Company social events
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Sit/ stand desks